Who are we?
We are a small close-knit team who love animals. Polly’s Pet Care Services started in Chislehurst in 2008. The team is lead by Sam.
All members of staff care passionately about our furry and scaly friends. Each person is carefully recruited, referenced and DBS checked and trained. They are all reliable and flexible. They take time to create a care plan that works best for you and your pet’s needs.
Polly’s Pet Care has been 100% reliable and is always willing to accommodate last minute crisis/unforeseen emergencies. They has a wealth of experience about canine behaviour and has been more than happy to reinforce and put into practice existing or new training strategies and needs.
Sam is a dedicated animal lover having grown up with dogs (Weimaraners, Dobermanns, German Shepherds, Rottweilers, Labradors and Jack Russels), parrots, tortoises, geckos, bearded dragon and an iguana.
Sam spent 7 years in the role of assistant manager. Since 2016 Sam became manager at Chislehurst and is responsible for the day to day activities and services we provide.
Sam’s qualifications include
* Diploma in Animal Care: Grade Distinction star.
* National Diploma in Animal Management level 3: Grade Merit.
* The Cambridge Institute of Dog Behaviour and Training Certificate in Dog Handling and Training Techniques.
* The Cambridge Institute of Dog Behaviour and Training Certificate in Canine Care and Behaviour.
* N.A.S.D.U Accredited Certificate: Level 2 Award General Purpose Security Dog Handling.
* Certificate in Canine first aid.
Sam wishes to go on to qualify as a canine hydro-therapist. She is the proud owner of 2 rescue dogs
(a Rottweiler and a Collie) and 2 ferrets.